Dear Billy T and Somerville Speakup Line,
I have a few questions about the construction project going on in front of Trum Field right now. I know it supposed to have something to do with an oil spill last year near Sullivan Square. I would like to know the following…..
1. Exactly what is it they are doing?
2. How is it related to Sullivan Square?
3. How long is it going to take?
4. How much is it going to cost?
5. Who is paying for it?
6. Who is going to give reimbursement to the many businesses affected or could they file a class action lawsuit for loss of business for that time period?
Thanks for any info you can provide,