LAS VEGAS—(October 20, 2014) — Celebrate this holiday season at Wynn Las Vegas with TASTE OF WYNN Holiday Events showcasing cocktails, wine tastings, pastry samplings, and small bites from select Wynn and Encore restaurants.
· Enjoy special holiday dishes at The Buffet from December 1 to 31. No reservations are necessary.
· Choose from a variety of unique Pairing Tree Menus at Botero, Country Club, Mizumi, and Lakeside. Menus will be available from December 1 to 25, 2014.
· Enjoy the Nog and Grog holiday pop-up experience at Encore’s High Limit Bar, featuring an a la carte menu with one-of-a-kind variations of the classic eggnog and the timeless grog beverage. Featured cocktails include a collection of flavored nogs including maple-bacon nog, spiced pumpkin nog, toasted coconut eggnog, and espresso nog. The High Limit Bar at Encore will feature the special holiday menu from December 1 thru 25, 2014, daily from 10:30 a.m. to midnight.
· Through December 22, 2014, experience weekly specials on opulent wine varietals, available by the glass and bottle, and cocktail pairings with Andrea’s Winter Winederland.
· Ring-a-Ding Holiday Cocktail Hour at Sinatra features a tutorial of the signature Sinatra Smash cocktail and samplings from Chef Theo Schoenegger’s kitchen. The event will be held on Friday, December 12, 2014 at 3:30 p.m., tickets are $49 excluding tax.
· Botero, the steakhouse at Encore, will host a presentation of an array of holiday cocktails, served with crème de menthe thin mints, spicy cheese crackers, and power cookies – a salty and sweet cookie with crushed potato chips and pretzels – prepared by Botero’s pastry chef Maria Mac. The Cocktails and Cookie event at Botero will be held on Saturday, December 13, 2014 at 3 p.m. and will include take-home recipe cards and plenty of treats, tickets are $49 excluding tax.
· Holiday Tea Time at Tableau, located within Five-Star Wynn Tower Suites Lobby, is the ultimate afternoon tea experience with tea tasting, bite-sized sandwiches and petit pastries. The event will be held on Friday, December 19, 2014 at 3 p.m., tickets are $49 excluding tax.
· Join Wynn’s wine director Mark Thomas at Tower Suites Bar and Lounge at Wynn for the Tout Sweet event that includes a tasting of sweet wines, ports, chocolates, pastries, and confections from Wynn’s master pastry chef Pierre Gatel. The event will be held on Saturday, December 20, 2014 at 4 p.m., tickets are $49 excluding tax.
For more information on and to purchase tickets for TASTE of WYNN holiday events, please call 702-770-7070.
ABOUT WYNN LAS VEGAS
Wynn and Encore Las Vegas are two luxury hotel and casino resorts on the Las Vegas Strip. The iconic travel destinations are operated by international resort developer Wynn Resorts, recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and has been recognized as the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s “Gold List” for five consecutive years. The resort features 2,714 lavish guest rooms and suites, more than 111,000 square feet of state-of-the-art casino space, 14 casual and fine dining restaurants, a spa and salon and an on-site Ferrari and Maserati dealership and 18-hole golf course. Wynn Las Vegas is also home to “Le Rêve – The Dream,” an award-winning theatrical experience blending aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography, powerful performances and elaborate effects. Encore, an expansion of Wynn Las Vegas, opened on Dec. 22, 2008. Featuring an additional 2,034 all-suite accommodations, a 72,000-square-foot casino, five restaurants and a spa and salon, Encore is located adjacent to Wynn Las Vegas. Combined, the two resorts boast four distinct nightlife and day club experiences, approximately 283,000 square feet of meeting space and 98,000 square feet of retail space. For more information on Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, visit http://www.wynnpressroom.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram at @WynnLasVegas and http://www.facebook.com/wynnlasvegas