Dear Billy T and Somerville/Medford News Weekly Speakup Line,
PSA to the RATS on See click fix and the Building dept who want to make demands to my mother a Senior with a disability who has lived in this home for over 50 years:
1. The stuff I have on the sidewalk my mom who suffers from dementia mind you, called Waste Management not her fault they are short staffed and never picked this up. We had 2 pick up dates I made one for the 27th of July also. We did our part. Not my fault the city can’t do theirs.
2. My mother nor will any other Senior in this city pay a dime especially $300 a day, due to the Mayor and her administrations mismanagement of money.
3. Is this how the city wants to make revenue by screwing over the Seniors? You should be ashamed of yourselves!
4. I wouldn’t waste city money having a “constable” bring this either next time, the fool left it on the sidewalk, in the rain, and my neighbor got it.
5. This is clearly something personal. Funny how the narrassist little gremlin down the street works for that said dept that needs to remove this, what a coincidence. Funny him and daddy put stuff out all the time and its removed immediately yet mine isn’t?
Must be nice to work a city job that daddy got you by kissing a$$ of a certain ex mayor and state rep and think you can do whatever you want around here. I’m NOT THE ONE LITTLE BOY, thought you already realized this, but here is a reminder in case you and that slime ball drunk daddy of yours who knocks up 20 yr olds needs a reminder. Meanwhile these people judge me 🤣
Here I was, just being little miss ambitious 😘 (inside joke), and this is what I have to deal with.
Go extort money from someone else you aren’t doing it to my mother!