By Arthur Moore
Another chance to get our voices heard. The Winter Hill in Motion Plan failure is on the agenda. If you can’t make it call or email your city council members and let them know how bad it is. Thank you..
III. Agenda Item
Broadway/Winter Hill Bus/Bike Lanes & Traffic Impact
2. 208888 : That the Director of SPCD report to this Council on the effectiveness of the Winter Hill in Motion plan and its impact on congestion.
3. 209002 : That the Director of SPCD assess the implementation of the Winter Hill in Motion project and how the city can better roll out such a new experimental set of changes.
4. 209001 : That the Administration provide an update addressing the Winter Hill in Motion project, including links to the educational materials created.
5. 208991 : That the Director of SPCD report on the bus and bike lanes on Broadway on Winter Hill, including an assessment of their effectiveness, a response to the many complaints that have been received, and a description of any changes that are planned or being investigated.
6. 208845 : That the Director of SPCD report to this Council on the safety of pedestrians at the intersection of Broadway and Norwood Avenue, following serious injury to a pedestrian there, and whether a crosswalk is needed.
7. 207660 : That the Commissioner of Public Works clean or replace the right turn signal at the corner of Broadway, turning onto Temple Street, as it is not visible during the day.
8. 206202 : That the Director of Traffic and Parking share how it enforces the prohibition of cars and trucks parked in bus lanes and bike lanes.