SOMERVILLE – Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone invites residents to the Spring 2015 ResiStat Community Meetings,
a twice-yearly effort to share the latest City news and neighborhood updates directly with residents and gather their feedback.
Seven neighborhood meetings, one in each ward, will be held in the coming weeks. (See schedule below.) Mayor Curtatone, ward and at-large aldermen, members of the Somerville Police Department, and City staff will discuss issues important to residents and take their questions. Topics will range from crime and safety reports, neighborhood improvements such as road and park projects, to a review of citywide issues like the municipal budget and Union Square development.
Refreshments will be served at a meet-and-greet before each meeting, where residents can talk with City officials and their neighbors.
For more information about ResiStat, or with any questions, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Meghann Ackerman, at MAckerman@somervillema.gov or 617-625-6600 ext. 2120.
SPRING 2015 ResiStat Meeting Schedule
Meetings run from 6:30 to 8 p.m., with refreshments at 6 p.m.
– Ward 6 (greater Davis Sq. neighborhood): Thurs., Apr. 30, Velir Offices, 212 Elm St.
– Ward 2 (south Union Sq., Perry and Lincoln Park neighborhoods, Beacon St. area): Mon., May 11, Argenziano School cafeteorium, 290 Washington St.
– Ward 4 (Winter Hill, Ten Hills): Tues., May 12, Healey School cafetorium, 5 Meacham St.
– Ward 7 (West Somerville, Teele Sq.): Wed., May 13, West Somerville Neighborhood School cafetorium, 177 Powder House Blvd.
– Ward 3 (N. Union Square, Prospect Hill, Spring Hill, Central Hill): Tues., May 26, Somerville High School cafeteria, 81 Highland Ave.
– Ward 5 (Magoun Sq., NE Ball Sq., Cedar & Lowell St. areas, NW Porter Sq.): Tues., June 2, Kennedy School cafetorium, 5 Cherry St.
– Ward 1 (East Somerville, Assembly Sq.): Tues., June 9, East Somerville Community School cafeteria, 50 Cross St.