The victims of the Somerville house fire that occurred on New Years Eve morning on Kensington Avenue was a devastating loss for the occupants from that home.
Two elderly parents were rescued by firefighter’s raising a ladder to the home window and also rescued from the home were their daughter and grandchildren.
These people have lost just about everything during this fire and we here at the Somerville/Medford News Weekly along with Billy Tauro have started the Somerville Kensington Street Fire Fund and asking for the community’s assistance to help this family of life long Somerville residents to begin to rebuild their lives after such a devastating loss.
Your donations to aid this family during this struggling time is welcomed and appreciated.
Article: Kensington Avenue House Fire Somerville
this link above was set up for the gofundme page their granddaughter set up
Or you can donate by check as well below to:
Please send your donations to:
Somerville Kensington Street Fire Fund C/o William Tauro, Somerville/Medford News Weekly
PO Box 117,
Somerville Ma 02143