Register online to www.familyid.com/somerville-athletics-intramurals for the following fall sports: Boys and Girls Cross Country, Golf, Football, Girls Volleyball, Boys and Girls Soccer
Football starts 8/18, all others start 8/24. Go to www.somerville.k12.ma.us/athletics and click on fall sports for practice start dates and times.
· Fall Sports Medical Screening/Clearance: All athletes despite previous participation must register, be screened and cleared each season. Please provide us with a copy of your most current physical (no more than 13 months old) and insurance card on the designated date below. All sessions will take place in the Somerville High School Atrium (outside the gymnasium) at the designated time.
· 8/18 Football10AM (Freshmen and New players), 11AM for returners – NOTE THIS IS A TIME CHANGE
· 8/21 Cheerleading 10AM
· 8/22 Boys Soccer 10AM, (10AM Freshmen Only and New players only, 11AM all others) Girls Soccer 12PM (12PM Freshmen Only and new players only, 1PM all others)
· 8/23 Girls Volleyball 10AM (10AM Freshmen Only and new players only, 11AM all others), Cross Country 12PM, Golf 1PM
· All freshmen, athletes who tested in 2015, first year athletes and/or transfer students will have to ImPact test (Impact Testing is apporximaltey 1 hour long)
For questions or concerns regarding fall sports participation and clearance, please contact the athletic office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.629.5243