The public is invited to ward-by-ward meetings scheduled by the ward aldermen and City planning staff on the proposed zoning code overhaul submitted to the Board of Aldermen. Each meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. The schedule for the meetings is as follows:
· Ward 1: Wednesday, March 4 in the East Somerville Community School cafeteria, 50 Cross St.
· Wards 2 and 3: Monday, Feb. 23, at the former Union Square Post Office, 237 Washington St.
· Ward 4: Tuesday, March 17 at the Healey School, 5 Meacham St.
· Ward 5: Monday, March 16 at the Lowell Street VNA, 259 Lowell St.
· Wards 6 and 7: Monday, March 2, at the Tufts Administration Building (TAB), 169 Holland St.
In addition to these ward-based meetings, the Land Use Committee of the Board of Aldermen and the Planning Board will hold a rescheduled joint public hearing on the proposal on Thursday, March 5 in the Aldermanic Chambers at 6 p.m. at City Hall. Public feedback is also accepted through the zoning website at http://www.somervillema.gov/zoning through March 27. For more information, email email@example.com.
Media Manager, City of Somerville Communications Department
93 Highland Ave., Somerville, MA 02143
(tel): 617-625-6600 x2620